June 2, 2014

IN THE J U N G L E

camo-cargo-pants
white-crop-top
lauren-marinis-leopard-pump
mixing-print-outfit-ideas
camo-print-pants
crop-top-outfit-ideas
Photography credit: Surpass Visuals

ASOS top (also in black) | Zara pants (old, alternative here and here) | Lauren Marinis shoes (alternative here and here) | Lulu*s bag c/o | Belt (alternative) | Ray ban sunglasses

Happy June! A little print on print play with my favorite leopard pumps and fave camo pants that I purchased a year plus ago, my go to cargo pants still getting love.  I spent my weekend being productive catching up on work and watching the SATC marathon :) I swear my relationship is somewhat like Carrie and Big, felt like I was watching myself on TV!

--
This Wednesday, June 4 is your last chance to register for The Daileigh 5 week online seminar starting June 8!

More details can be found, here.
--




10 comments:

  1. Nice and cute...I love it

    www.jayla31.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl your body is insane!!! Love this look!

    -Cherrie
    CherrieAmore.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still can believe you dont workout. Nice outfit,heels in the jungle, your working it girl.

    http://princessaudu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous dear! love your leo heels and your top
    so much!
    kisses to you
    Maren Anita

    FASHION-MEETS-ART by Maren Anita

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those pants! Love the leopard and camo print combination.

    Toodles
    Marquise
    http://honeyinmyheels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can never go wrong with a little leopard...love it!

    xx, Jasmine

    http://materiella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Camo is hard to wear well, but you did it! How fun to make it into a "jungle" theme with those heels. Is it weird to say the curve of your ankles in them is divine? Loooooove this look! Julie xxx

    www.fiercelamb.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the mix of camo and cheetah (which is a camouflage in itself) great outfit post.

    ReplyDelete