August 7, 2014

W H I T E LEATHER

Photo credit: Laura Fruchterman

ASOS top (alternative) | Mink Pink shorts via Lulu*s c/o | River Island bag | Ray Ban sunglasses | Alexander Wang shoes (available in nude and black)

It's the small details that make an outfit .. or garment/item, for that reason, I had to have these boyfriend denim shorts with leather panels on the sides and back pockets.  Different and easy to dress down or up.  Win, win for me!

--
Upcoming SEMINARS:

(1) The Daileigh 5 Week Online Seminar
~ returns for the last time of the year in August ~

(2) Styling 101 6 Week Online Seminar

more details, here
--



5 comments:

  1. gorgeous pictures! your outfit is wonderful.
    chapeau!
    kiss
    Maren Anita

    FASHION-MEETS-ART by Maren Anita

    ReplyDelete
  2. so chic!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that little bag! Cute outfit :).
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're making me want to add a furry little number to my collection. Those shorts and that bag!! Loving it!

    Toodles
    Marquise
    http://honeyinmyheels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete